Saturday, January 31, 2009

The Best of 2008

Clearly I've been having a dry spell. I won't go into the reasons for it. But I suppose I can once again make my first post of the year, a review of the year that's just past.

Last year didn't have many posts, so I'm not aiming for a top ten list. I'm just going to put up a link list for the best posts, in my own opinion, in reverse chronological order.

The Vital Issue
First Principles
Salvation for ET?
On Serving
The Blegroll
Too Funny To Not Post
Paying to Starve the Poor
Abortion
Spiritual Malaise

And, just because: The Best of 2007

2 comments:

Jest said...

Hey Arkanabar, I was just curious if you still run your online Earthdawn campaigns. If so, what edition is it?

Arkanabar Ilarsadin said...

No, I don't. The materials are still posted at my Tripod site for the benefit of those who can use them. Those materials relate to FASA's edition, not those published by Red Brick or Living Room Games.

These days, I mostly play World of Warcraft, as it's what my wife prefers.